Financial Advisor - Austin, Texas
Better Options, Better Platform, Better Results
At Waterloo Capital, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals and institutions across the country. We are looking for driven and experienced Financial Advisors – those with a passion for growing a long-term career and a drive to make our clients’ financial lives better. Through our use of machine learning and artificial intelligence, exclusive private investment access, and unrivaled planning expertise, we are positioned at the forefront of the wealth management industry. Our processes are driven by data and defined by results. Whatever your financial advising career ambitions, we can provide you with the tools, people, and opportunities to succeed.
We Stand Behind You
With our tools, powerful platform, and ongoing team support, you can spend more time on what matters most to you and your clients. Our open-door, collaborative culture will give you the type of leadership support you need and the confidence that your firm is always behind you as you move through the different stages of development along the path to becoming an advisor.
Business Management and Client Management
When your clients are your business, managing both sounds simple. As your business grows, the time and costs required to manage a business and manage your clients can be extremely prohibitive to the financial success of your firm.
As an ensemble practice, Waterloo can provide all of your back office, reporting, and compliance needs while allowing you to focus on what matters most. Whether it's improving efficiencies, growing your client base, building value in your practice, or helping you spend more time on your life outside of the business. We provide the resources, expertise, and support to enable you to achieve your goals.
Experts in All Things Financial
With dedicated teams and experts in public markets, private markets, financial planning, and client services, Waterloo Capital gives you access to everything you need to support your employees and your clients. Having internal expertise across these key asset management verticals allows for knowledge dispersion among teams and advisors which saves you time and money.
Exceptional Team, Exceptional Results
We didn’t build Waterloo for every advisor, we built it for the right advisors. When you join Waterloo Capital, you are joining a partnership that grows and thrives as a unit. Just like we tell our clients, the only way that we make money is if you make money. We are dedicated to helping you grow your business, improve your margins, raise your payout, and offer the best and most sophisticated investment opportunities to your clients.
Your Clients Deserve the Best
As a Waterloo advisor, your investment options are virtually unlimited. We provide access across all asset classes in both public and private markets. Broadening your investment opportunities helps improve outcomes for your current clients and gives you and your team a competitive advantage to close more business.
Get started on your Waterloo financial advisor career today
Our culture and our people are special. We’re looking for people who are–or want to become–part of the communities where our clients live, work, and worship. You could be a successful Waterloo Capital financial advisor if you’re:
- Self-motivated, independent, and driven to succeed.
- Motivated by helping others.
- A natural coach or guide with strong interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about living a life of generosity by serving others, not just selling products and services.
- Employ financial planning strategies in all areas including tax, retirement, investments, college planning, and estate planning.
- Develop, present and record financial planning, investment reports, and investment advisory recommendations to individuals and families.
- Maintain ongoing client relations by taking the lead role in communications ensuring timely responses and integrity in all actions.
- Document client information in Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) as well as maintain a “to do” list.
- Be a self-motivated individual who desires to work in a team environment.
- Be able to work on a team to monitor portfolios and implement investment and financial planning changes as needed.
- Develop new business by participating in community events, organizations, networking, as well as develop and deliver seminars and make speaking appearances if possible.
- Work to continually improve company investment and financial planning processes.
- Series 65 license.
- Satisfactory background check, fingerprinting, and securities registration and/or insurance licensing verification.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, with an emphasis in accounting, finance, or related field of study.
- A proven wealth management practice with at least $10 million in AUM.
- 2 or more years of experience as a financial advisor.
- No U-4 disclosures.
Compensation and Benefits
You’ll get all the benefits of a Fortune 500 organization and more. Here, you’ll enjoy:
- Unlimited earning potential and incentive pay structures.
- Industry-leading payout structures.
- Possible health and 401k benefits.
- Best of breed technology suite.
- Cutting edge algorithmic trading models.
- Ongoing access to training and opportunity for professional growth.
Waterloo Capital fosters a diverse workforce to serve our diverse clientele, reflecting a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. If you’re intrigued about our work and the possibility of becoming part of it, we invite you to apply. You won’t just build a career; you’ll be part of an organization focused on growing, innovating, and serving.
Waterloo Capital provides Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. This policy applies to all employees and job applicants.
If Interested or To Request More Information:
Email Layne Grissom (COO) at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.